Relax and restore with this breakthrough, non-invasive and natural therapy
that delivers a 3-in-1 sensory experience
to enhance physical and mental wellbeing and restore inner balance.
I am so excited to bring a new therapy to the St. Louis office.
See below find out how FLOWpresso® can benefit you!
FLOWpresso® is a uniquely engineered experience, clinically proven to improve sleep and reduce stress, positively impacting the quality of your life.
FLOWpresso® operates through a comfortable and snug state-of-the-art bodysuit, applying revolutionary equipment that combines three distinct approaches into one easy, efficient, and effective restorative approach.
The FLOWpresso® 3-in-1 system features:
A nano vibrational support disc is also added to the bodysuit, situated near the neck during your experience. The impact of NVT is influenced by the environmental and mental aspects of life. This is where FLOWpresso® comes in; temperature is one of the main environmental influencers of nano vibrations.
The far-infrared equipment used during your FLOWpresso experience helps stimulate the interaction between the NVT disc and your body. It changes the speed of the nano vibrations within the body, encouraging inner balance and complimenting the benefits originating from FLOWpresso. Therefore, the NVT disc is positively impacting the energetic systems that may be out of balance within the body, while also supporting the flow and movement being provided by the FLOWpresso experience.
(Nano Vibrational Therapy)
Much like heartbeats and breathing rates (which are examples of physiological rhythms that we can see, feel and measure) nano vibrations are vibrations that work on a smaller scale, interacting with your body at a more refined level through electromagnetic energy waves.
This type of approach enhances the flow of energy through your body without being invasive. With no two humans the same, it would be impossible to describe exactly how FLOWpresso can help you. However with feedback from current FLOWpresso clients and health professionals,
FLOWpresso has been shown to
contribute positively to*:
*Note: The use of FLOWpresso does not claim any medical or health benefits. No medical benefits or cures are expressed or implied. FLOWpresso is not to be used as medical or psychological treatment and does not replace medical treatment and diagnostics. The purpose of FLOWpresso is to be used as a relaxation experience. It may not be related to diagnosis, cure, mitigation, prevention, or treatment of a disease or condition.
Introducing Flow Vibrate
Advanced Bio Sonic Technology to support lymphatic drainage of the face and neck area
The benefits of Flow Vibrate
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
A session will typically last 40 minutes. Throughout your personalized journey is a fully trained FLOWpresso technician that will be guiding and assessing your needs, as well as adjusting programming so you can feel comfortable, relaxed and secure.
You can receive FLOWpresso therapy as often as twice a week, but we recommend you have a break of three days in between each session.
This will depend on the person and their reason for having FLOWpresso sessions. For some, a series of six sessions is ideal to help them reach their wellness goals. For some, they desire to enjoy a monthly session for maintaining their optimal wellness state.
– Lying horizontally and fully clothed, the state-of-the-art bodysuit gently wraps your limbs, abdomen and feet. An eye mask and headphones can be added for extra ambience
– As the session starts, you will feel a gentle squeezing sensation as the air chambers of the bodysuit inflate and deflate, moving from your feet towards your torso. This therapy encourages flow through your body by fostering a deep sense of tranquility. During treatment, you may experience clarity, mindfulness and relaxation or fall asleep in the FLOWpresso peacefulness.
Absolutely! Your FLOWpresso technician will work with you to find the perfect setting for you.
FLOWpresso has shown to:
– Improve the quality of your sleep and reduce stress
– Increase energy and overcome fatigue
– Promote mental alertness
– Reduce anxiety
– Improve self-esteem and minimize emotional responses
– Improve sports performance, recovery and endurance
– Enhance mobility and flexibility
– Support weight management
– Restore balance and support natural self-healing mechanisms
There are some conditions that FLOWpresso is not suitable for, these include:
– Acute inflammation in progress (for instance phlebitis and thrombosis)
– Heart disease, especially if increased blood flow is detrimental (ie: congestive heart failure or high blood pressure)
– Infection complications (e.g. ulcers)
– Back or hip issues, unless approved by a physician/doctor
– Broken bones or fractures
– Abdominal spinal curvature
– Congested Heart Failure
– Pacemaker or any electronic medical implants
– Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
– Acute/chronic bronchitis
– Hydrate well the day of your appointment (before and after)
– Take an Epsom salt bath or foot soak after the service
– By having several, regular sessions with FLOWpresso, it creates the opportunity to hone in on what your body needs to repair, rejuvenate and recover.
*Note: The use of FLOWpresso does not claim any medical or health benefits. As deep compression, far infrared heat, nano vibrational technology has a positive effect on us humans, it is not considered as health or medical treatment. No medical benefits or cures are expressed or implied. FLOWpresso is not to be used as medical or psychological treatment. Please note that the purpose of FLOWpresso is to be used as a relaxation experience. It may not be related to diagnosis, cure, mitigation, prevention, or treatment of a disease or condition. None of the feedback, summary data, or logging data provided in the software is to be interpreted as medically diagnostic and does not replace medical treatment and diagnostics.